So last night Wade and I took our boys over to watch the high school wrestling match for the first time. Jaden was in love and watched every move. He decided he might want to try bantam wrestling this year. So he was asking me who he would wrestle. I told him,"Little boys that are your size." He thought about that for awhile and then asked, "Maybe like Kyle or Gavin?" I said, "Yeah, maybe." His response was, "Well I can't beat up Kyle because he's got glasses, and I can't beat up Gavin because he's too tough." So there you have it. At least he's good to his friends. What a funny kid!!
5 comments:
NICE!!!! At least he knows a real men's sport when he see's one. He'll do good at the wrestling thing. GO JADE-----
Sincerly Bro. Davis
I'm glad Kyle has glasses! :)
That's so cute. I'm glad Kyle has glasses too.
That's so funny! I think I'm gonna try Dax in bantam wrestling too. He is always wrestling Brian and Cory... We will see if he likes to wrestle other kids his size. We told him that you can't WWF, he loves that. So hopefully he doesn't try jumping off chairs and choke slam... So fun having boys!!
Hey Girl! You've been tagged, check out my blog!
Post a Comment