Friday, October 10, 2008

AND ANOTHER ONE!!!

1.Where did you meet your husband? We met at SUU. He came and sat by me in sacrament meeting. We introduced ourselves and nothing else really happened. Then he moved in acrossed the street from me, and that is that

2.How long did you date before you got married? We dated about 7 months

3.How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years-wow time flies

4.What does he do that surprises you?
Nothing really surprises me. I have learned to expect anything and everything from him

5.What is your favorite feature of his?
Okay, Okay, he has a cute behind, and he has pretty eyes. I also love his laugh-is that a feature?

6.What is your favorite quality of his?
I love so many things about him. He is such a hard worker. He never quits. Like right now it is 9:30 at night and he is up working on the new house. He is a GREAT dad and an awesome husband.

7.Does he have a nickname for you?
Babe, Keish, and he calls me anything weird to make the kids laugh

8.What is his favorite food?
He is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I would say he probably likes steak the best

9.What is his favorite sport?
Basketball

10.When and where was your first kiss?
Downstairs in my apartment after watching a movie. He was so cute-he was really nervous and took a little while to build up the nerve to do it.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We just like to be together. We like to go to the movies, go on four wheeler rides around the valley-really anything

12.Do you have any children?
Two handsome boys

13.Does he have any hidden talents?
He has a few. He can play Old McDonald on the piano like no one I have ever heard. He is pretty good at impersonations, and will attempt to talk like anyone.

14.How old is he?
thirty

15.Who said I love you first?
Wade. I still remember how happy I was for days after he said it.

16.What is his favorite music?
He like rock the most but he will listen to country

17.What do you admire most about him?
How hard he works, and I love to see him taking the boys to work. It is so cute to see them get excited to be able to go with dad.

18.What is his favorite color?
I don't know, but will guess green

19.Will he read this?
It's a possibility-he gets on our blog every once in a while to see if I have said anything about him

20.Who do you tag?
Heidi, Aly, Paige, Priscilla, and Shadoe

3 comments:

Jamey said...

It is always fun to read the behind the scene things from these tags. The information that normally wouldn't be shared. I finally did that other tag that you tagged me...better late than never! :)

Josh and Alison said...

Hey Keish- I already did this one, so I give you permission to tag me on the next one you get. Put some more pictures of the house on your blog. I hear it's getting close! Exciting! Oh what's your tupperware website, do you have your own? Tell Wade & boys HI.

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Wow - when we saw your title - "and another one " nick got excited cause he thought you were pregers! :)