I thought this might be kind of fun to do.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
You don't need to have a blog to leave a comment. Annonymous people are able to leave their comments just by clicking on the comments.
4 comments:
I remember you from SUU. You were this "big" accounting major - someone to live up to. You had a reputation! A good one! I remember being very intimated of you. Then Brent Barlow takes you to his company party and I'm there with his friend. I was a little nervous. You were very nice and talked to me, but for some reason, I was so worried that you would not like me. Now look at us. I married your brother and you are one of my closest friends. Why I was ever intimidated, I will never know.
Where oh where do I begin????? My life is full of Mekeisia moments. I remember you, Holly, and I sitting on the bricks outside of the Elementary and saying how we didn't want to play soccer and Mrs. Griffiths telling us we could go to the principal. I remember dragging main with you and you always recognizing cars by their headlights or their license plate numbers. To this day I check out license plates because of you. I remember sleeping out at your house, and you guys taking my Charly dog and oh boy was I upset. I remember all the nights at Brady's playing games. Remember down at Powell for our Senior trip hiking up the hill and sitting there talking about where life was going to take us? I have so many memories of you. Thanks for being a great friend. Love ya.
First of all I found your blog through a friends friends blog. I seen your name and wondered if it was you and click it was. I have lots of memories of going to horse races and then talking my dad into leaving me to stay at your house. How fun and simple was life back then. I am glad that I ran across your blog and hope you don't mind me popping up here
Danni
I remember when you were born, what a beautiful baby you were. But, you were not easy to deliver....well worth it though. Now, look at you, a wonderful mother and devoted wife... I am so proud of you and very proud and glad that I am your mom. I love you so much. MOM
Post a Comment