Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!!

So Heidi tagged me and I decided I would finally get it done:

10 YEARS AGO: I was a freshman at Dixie College. I had finally decided I loved it down there, and we were having so much fun. We were going on little camp outs to Red Cliffs, going to Quail with Stan's boat, and just having fun. GOOD TIMES!!

FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
1. Nauvoo, Kirtland, The Sacred Grove, Niagara Falls, and Washington D.C. All in the same trip with my Grandma and Grandpa Taylor--AWESOME!
2. Disneyland, Sea World, and all the rest
3. Orlando, Daytona, Tampa Bay FL
4. Hawaii-on our honeymoon
5. San Fransisco for a job interview-I was there like 6 hours

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST: --Where do I start?
1. Finish up tax season--YEAH!
2. Have Achievement Days today
3. Check on our Construction loan so that we can hopefully dig our hole on Monday--YEAH!!
4. Take my kids to the playground-I have been promising forever, but it has been so cold
5. Make dinner

THREE BAD HABITS:
1. The internet--Wade makes fun of me because he thinks everytime he comes in the house I am on it--Oh well
2. Wade just told me that I am on the phone a lot--Oh well
3. Grind my teeth at night

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I am claustrophobic. I hate tight spaces. Elevators make me nervous, because if it ever stopped I would go crazy.
2. I like to count how many letters are in sentences.
3. I like Heidi hate to be tickled. Nothing makes me madder than being held down and tickled.
4. We used to tease Daisie about liking to have a plan, but I am the same way. I hate not knowing what is going to happen. Plus things go a lot smoother when you have a plan.
5. I memorize license plates numbers. I think this might be a little bit of a family thing, because some of my siblings do it too. I can tell you if we know that car by looking at the license plate. I may not remember the exact numbers, but I know if they are familiar.

I now tag McKell, Leslee, and Ruth.

5 comments:

Jamey said...

you can remember license plates...that is crazy! I don't even pay attention to them unless they are trying to be a word.

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Your blog is so dang cute! I'm so glad you told me about it. I feel terrible that Jaden was so sick, we didn't know. Glad he's doing better! Mason spent a few days in the hospital with croup when he was 2, so we can relate! Is it ok if I put you on my list on my blog? And tell Wade he is so hot that his white legs were burning my eyes! Just kidding.:P

Jolee said...

Hey I found your blog and it is so cute! I just wanted to say thank you so much for helping me with my taxes. I really appreciate it so much. Our blog is ryanandjolee.blogspot.com if you want to visit!

Zach, Roby, and Carson said...

hey how are you? This is Roby Butterfield (aly & Josh farrows relation) just wanted to tell you your page is cute and what cute boys you have.

The Tophams said...

AAAHHH!
I'm so glad you found me! How did you find me, by the way? Your boys are way too cute. Isn't the blogging world crazy? You can find anybody and everybody. How can I tell Heidi to let me see her blog? I'm sure she wants me to!
It's great to see you!