Wade and I got to go with his Mom and Dad to Florida last week. His Dad is on the School Board for Piute and went with the rest of the school board to the National School Board Convention in Orlando. It was a ton of fun. A few of the other school board members brought their families, so Wade and I went with them to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We also went to Disney Hollywood Studios. Our hotel was so nice and it was fun to get away and relax. Except for missing our kids-who were loving life at Grandma Sherry's-we could have stayed there forever. Thanks Grandma Sherry, Grandpa Jeff, Tyson, Nanci, Kara, Shaun and McKell for helping with the kids. We owe you guys!!
5 comments:
Wow! That looks so great! Hanging out in the sunshine! And I am so glad for you and Wade to have the chance to get away!! You totally deserved it! Glad you had a great time!
hey what about taxes?
I'm glad you got a chance to get away. It looks like a ton of fun, and nice to relax with each other.
I'm glad you had so much fun. I'm a little bit jealous that you got to go by yourselves. Looks like you had tons of fun. We loved having the boys with us.
looks like you guys had so much fun! I found your blog, it seems like everyone has one! Ours is set on private, so I will add you if you would like to see it! just send me your email address, mine is sylvester_stephanie@hotmail.com and i will add you guys!
Post a Comment