Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE POST YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Well maybe you guys haven't, but we have. We are very excited to say that we have dug ourselves into a big hole. They dug our hole for our house on Monday, April 14. YEAH!! The cement guy was supposed to be here doing the forms today. It doesn't seem quite real yet, and I am learning just how impatient I am. I want to see progress every day, and that isn't happening. We'll keep you posted on the progress.
Our empty lot
The excavator going to work. With two little boys who love big machines this was awesome for them to watch. They could have stayed all day and watched.

Part of the finished hole

Jaden in the hole

3 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. I saw the name Westwood on Hiedi Shakespeares blog and had to see if you were who I thought you were. I graduated with Wade from Piute. I was also in Hiedi's ward in Logan for a few years. You probably know my brother and sister-in-law.. Angie (Limb) and Cory Norman. Anyway, it's just fun to catch up on old friends. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. How exciting to be building a house!!!

Daisie said...

Keish! YEA! It's official! I am so excited for you! And yes, I am the impatient kind as well! I can't wait til it starts looking like a real house for you, and to come check it out when I get back!!

The Carter Family: said...

That is so AWESOME!! You didn't tell me you were starting on your house! No wonder you couldn't wait for tax season to be over! Now you have lots of better things to be doing with your time (waiting, waiting, and MORE waiting!!!) Let me know when it is done and we will come and check it out!!