Four jobs I've had (from most recent):
1. I do taxes out of my house
2. H&R Block
3. Accounting Rep for the 6th District Court
4. Teller at Southern Utah Federal Credit Union--my favorite job ever
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. 8 Seconds
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. I watch Cars all the time but not by my choice
4. Little Mermaid
Four places I've lived:
1. Circleville
2. Cedar City
3. St. George
4. Minersville
Four favorite t.v./reality shows:
1. Newport Harbor--I love it I could watch it over and over
2. The Amazing Race--when is a new one going to start?
3. The Hills
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. I also very rarely miss a day of Young and the Restless--thanks to DVR
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Costa Vida
2. Pizza
3. Pasta-Wade hates any kind of pasta
4. Tacos
Four websites I check daily: (maybe not every day)
1. email
2. I read the newspaper online
3. Blogs
4. and of course I check the shopping out at least once a day
Four hobbies I enjoy:
1. Reading--Maybe because that is when it is quiet and I have time to myself
2. Scrapbooking
3. I love spending time with my kids and laughing at and with them and I like to spend time alone just Wade and I going out to dinner or a movie
4. I just started running this year and I must say that it is quite fun. Yes I know I was never a runner but it gets me out of the house.
Four people I'll tag:
1. Cherstie
2. I don't know
3. anyone else
4. who has a blog
Well I hope you all learned something about me.
1 comment:
Your favorite job was at Southern Utah Federal Credit Union - because you worked with the most awesome people!! It was great to hear from you, maybe now we will be able to keep in touch a little more.
Post a Comment