We went camping Out West over this last weekend. We went with my whole family. It was a lot of fun. The boys love it because they can play outside and get as dirty as they want. We saw a ton of elk and they were bugleing. It was so cool.

Jaden and Myka climbing up to their house.

Uncle Shaun taught Jaden how to bugle the elk. He thought that was so awesome to bugle and then hear them bugle back. Even Jaxon got in on it and would squeal when he heard them. It was a lot of fun!

Jaxon and Kassidi just relaxing

Jaden and Myka at it again. They played non-stop, and they got along pretty good. Don't tell Wade but they were playing house and Myka even got Jaden to carry the baby around with a purse.
GRANDMA SHERRY'S LITTLE MONKIES
Kassidi, Jaden, Myka, and Jaxon having fun camping--That's my brother Tyson's new wife Nanci in the background holding Kassidi.
Jaxon pushing the dump truck around
2 comments:
Wait, wait, wait...Tyson is married?!!! Why do I still have in my mind that he should be about 15? I can't believe how old we are!!! Your mom has got to be loving the grandkids! I can just see it!
Such cute kid, Keish. I love that we get to keep in contact through these. I'm with Leslee in thinking that Tyson should be about 15. I can't believe how the kids that were like 10 when we graduated are now on missions. I'm so glad you had a great time camping.
Post a Comment